Friday, August 6, 2010

RAW Coconut cup cake¨*•.¸¸♥

I was early up this morning. 6 am I was at my restaurant GLÓ making todays RAW cakes. I love working early morning when the energy is so strong, clear and pure. Listening to good music,  Seabear, I sing I swim.

RAW Coconut cup cake¨*•.¸¸
This is one of my husbands FAVORITE recipe *¨.¸¸ The best part: SOOOOO easy to make.
crust:
2 c pecans
1 ½ c dates
½ c cacao/carob powder
2 Tbsp maple or yacon or agave
hint of salt
Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process until the mixture just sticks together. Press into small muffin pan and set aside in the freezer for about 1 hr.

filling:
1 c cashews soaked soaked for 4-6 hrs
1 c meat from young coconut
1/2 c maple or agave or yacon or honey
1/4 c coconut oil
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
2 Tbsp coconut "milk"
dash of vanilla
pinch Himalayan salt
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth¨*•.¸¸♥ Decorate with fresh fruit:*

have a beautiful day
all love and blessings
xxx
Solla¨*•.¸¸

1 comment: